Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas Cards

I'm super excited to take our picture for our Christmas cards this year. We have a pretty funny idea, as long as we can get our toddler to cooperate :) I'm not sure if we'll attempt to get the dogs in the picture too...probably not, the cats may feel left out!

I'm going to be using Shutterfly to order our cards this year, they have a great selection and you can even save 20% with the promotion they have going on right now. Here are a few examples and you can find more here: Holiday Cards


















It's super easy to upload your pictures, we've done this for ordering prints, plus they offer 50 free 4x6 prints for new members, which we took advantage of! To upload pictures click here: upload pictures or go here to sign up as a new member: Sign Up! After ordering, your prints arrive in the mail, which I found to be super convenient.

Shutterfly also offers many other items such as cards, calendars, invitations, etc. Not only do they offer traditional calendars, but also desk calendars which are currently 20% off.

So now for the really good part! My fellow bloggers may be able to grab up 50 Free Holiday Cards from Shutterfly as well! All you need to do is hop over to Shutterfly and register. It only takes a minute and you might be able to get your holiday cards for free!

I hope you all go sign up and spread the word to others that might be interested!

I provided this post for Shutterfly and will be receiving 50 free photo cards for sharing my review.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea. I need to learn how to upload pictures.

Post a Comment