Monday, January 18, 2010

17 Month Photos

Our 17 month photos of Abby have been posted using Photobucket. It will take you to a different site than normal, but I have complete confidence that you'll be able to figure it out!
Click on the messy faced picture of Abby to the left or on "Abby Pictures" under links.

About a week ago, we noticed that our heat was not working in our back three bedrooms. After the maintenance guys did an inspection, they said that a cat had been under our house and had ripped up the air ducts, trying to get in by the heat. The guys returned the next day and replaced the ducts and also closed the hole that the cat was getting in through, and I thought this was the end of our problems. This morning, around 8 a.m. I heard a meowing that sounded like Garf, but I looked around the corner to see him and Skeeter on edge at the sound of another cat. I believe the meowing was coming from under our house, and now I'm thinking, "great, we have a pussy cat trapped and it has no way out." Mat went and opened the hole back up and put some cat food out, but so far, no sign of the feline. We are hoping that it escaped when we weren't looking. I guess we'll soon find out if we hear it again. I just hope it isn't starving to death under there :( Maybe we have mice or some other tasty treat that it's snacking on.

Have a wonderful holiday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment