Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Bourne Prejudice

About 1.5 weeks ago Mat made the sacrifice of watching Pride and Prejudice (2005) with me. To make up for his suffering, we are currently in the middle of watching the Bourne trilogy, which I fell asleep during last night. Surprisingly, slumber did not overtake me while watching Pride and Prejudice, even though it was the same time of night. My Pa thinks it is absolutely amazing that my mother and I have the ability to catch some z's during the middle of action packed suspense films. After this happening repeatedly during various films, such as Bond vs. Sleepless in Seatle, I've come to the conclusion that it all has to do with where the viewers interests lie. I just don't understand you men, because who can resist, "And how are you this evening...*kiss* Mrs. Darcy? *kiss* Mrs. Darcy... *kiss* Mrs. Darcy... *kiss* Mrs. Darcy." Or even better, "you have bewitched me, body and soul/and I love, I love, I love you, and I never wish to be parted from you from this day on"

Today, I finished watching the last 30 minutes of Bourne Identity, that I slept through last night, and I must say that I did enjoy it. We are all set to watch the rest of Bourne Supremacy tonight, after Abby goes to bed. But honestly, his girlfriend was already killed, so what is there to look forward to? On a side note, I asked Mat which movie we watched last night, and he is currently standing behind me spelling B-o-u-r-n-e I-d-e-n-t-i-t-y. After he finished this, he began talking to Abby about the malleability of her play-doh. Is there something wrong with this picture? So all you guys...what is it that you see in those action films anyway?

P.S. Hubby made din din tonight and it was excellent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment