Monday, January 11, 2010

A convienent ommission

Ladies and Gentleman of the Jury, my lovely but sometimes over zealous wife has not been completely up front with you the people. while describing our "unspoken" race of the toothpaste tubes, she mentioned my dental hygiene and the need for improvement. while many of you may be sitting there thinking that you have not seen me in a while and are shuddering at what my mouth may look like, I feel inclined to fill you in on a few facts and details. Joy and I are both 27 years old and we have the same number of teeth, but that, my friends, is where the comparison of our dental records ends. I will not divulge on the specifics of her dental records (Braces, cavities, and retainers), I on the other-hand wish to shed some light on my dental record or brilliance whichever suites you. 27 years, 1 cavity, no braces, no retainers, no head gear, 2 wisdom teeth extracted, 0 days of work missed, 0 pain killers taken, and in general nothing but straight beautiful strong teeth. CASE CLOSED

-Mat

0 comments:

Post a Comment