Thursday, January 28, 2010

The results are in!

After one long week, the polls have closed and Piglet is a...Boy! We had 12 people vote, only three of whom thought he was a girl, which leaves remaining nine votes for boy. The following are a few of the more, hmm, shall we say, interesting posts:

"Piglet is a boy! Little known fact: every character in Winnie the Pooh, with the exception of Kanga, is of the male gender."

"Piglet seems to be "Pretty in PINK". My vote is female!!"

"BOY. duhh."

"Ever since I was little I thought Piglet was a boy. These were Christopher Robin Milne's toys so I think most of them would be male with the exception of Kanga. Also in A.A. Milne original stories Piglet was always referred to as a boy. And as for the pinkish like clothing Disney is the one that put Piglet in these. A.A. Milne's Piglet is in a green jumper. I do feel that Piglet was made to appeal more to girls then to boys though, especially where Disney's marketing is concerned."

To view the rest, go here.

Thanks to all who participahyte;o (how Abby spells participated).


I've got bread baking, dinner planned and done (leftovers), and a semi-clean house, so I'm off to go play outside with my babe. It got all the way up to the 60's today, HEAT WAVE! We need to take advantage of it while we still can, the high tomorrow is only supposed to be 39.

Have a wonderful evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment