Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Smarty Pants

Today, as I was folding Abby's laundry in her room, she walked over to her diaper pile, snatched one off the top, turned to me, and pointed at her diaper...Woohoo, she's brilliant. Not only that, but without being asked, she picked up her pile of three socks and opened her dresser drawers until she found her Sleeping Beauty sock bucket and promptly deposited her socks into the bucket. Her diaper turned out to be only pee, but I think she's getting the idea.

As Abby and I were waiting for Mat to get home from work I found Handel's Messiah on You Tube, and Abby absolutely loved it. I think she may just like opera and classical music better than any other. Mat made fish tacos for dinner (I may post the recipe at some point), and while he was cooking, she sat on my lap and stared at the music notes moving across the screen. My husband, the baker, is currently making frosting for his white cake that is in the oven, and Abigail is at his knees begging.

Bath time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment